Hot shower from a water heater in a bathtub is certainly very comfortable right? Especially when full day activities that make your body tired and cause stress. Yep, taking a hot shower and momentarily laying down in the bathtub certainly at least helps you to relax, forget your fatigue. Plus relaxing music will make the body more comfortable and not even be able to fall asleep momentarily.
To be able to take a hot shower, of course you need a bathtub. Well, right on this occasion we will share the design ideas of Modern Hot Tub Suites that you can make as a reference before buying a bathtub model. just check it below:
49+ Incredible Modern Hot Tub Suites Ideas for Relaxing
Comfort when in a bathtub is certainly everyone’s hope when deciding to buy it. In fact, both of us know that buying a bathtub requires a budget that is not small, and you might even spend deeply to buy a bathtub for convenience. Confused which one is the best? Maybe you can note some of these important factors when choosing a bathtub as follows:
1. Pay Attention to the Length, Width and Depth of the Bathtub
- Choose a bathtub with a length of at least 30 cm or shorter than your height. For example, your height is 170cm, you should choose a bathtub that is the same length 170cm. Usually if that is the case, the length of space to place this bathtub is only around 140cm or less.
- The length is already, then what about the width? Make sure to choose a bathtub that matches the width of your body. Usually there are two sizes, standard between 75cm-85cm and 90cm -120cm which can be used for two users (perfect for newly married couples).
- The depth of the bathtub must also be considered when choosing. There are 2 options, namely if you use a personal and want to dampen the whole body then choose a depth of 60cm. But if you want to buy it for children, choose one that is 50cm or less.
2. Material Determines Whether it is Durable or Not
Each bathtub material certainly has advantages and disadvantages. The best material commonly used is enameled cast iron which is capable of being used for more than 10 years despite daily use. For the budget needed it will certainly be much more expensive, but you will not regret having paid dearly.
3. Also Think About Accessories and Their Uses
As an accessory, select the handle as an anti-slip hand grip. Also make sure it’s also right, so that you can stand up. For a bathtub, choose also anti-skid shapes and textures for your safety.
Congratulations on choosing!